People Working Together Towards Common Goals
Once team members are on board, it is critical that the employer-employee relationship continues to be a ‘fair exchange’ for all. It’s a delicate balancing act, one that we can support you to maintain: What we know is that every organisation is different in many different ways, and a one-size fits all approach to performance is rarely successful. It’s a combination of:
- Clear strategic goal-setting aligned to business objectives
- Developing an effective and consistent goal-setting and communication ‘drumbeat’
- Developing a culture of Accountability and Transparency
- Real-time feedback, development conversations and coaching framework
- Increasing conversational intelligence through regular performance reflections
- Early prediction of disengagement and under-performance
Our proven process starts by understanding your long-term goals, talent strategy and current circumstances including a discussion/analysis of your workplace foundations. Afterall, a workplace performance framework is just one piece of a collective puzzle – each piece impacting the others.
The outcome of our work is to design the simplest possible way to ensure everyone is working together effectively towards common goals. This is what we will help you achieve.
We can work with any existing platforms you have in place, or if you need it we have developed our own proprietary combination of know-how and technology to ensure performance is optimised. Find out more about My Employee Life here.
Start with our Talent Strategy Needs Analysis.
The most cost-effective way to ensure your workplace attracts and retains the best people is to do the important things really well. We can help you to identify your biggest improvement opportunities immediately.
+61 7 3228 8400