Once team members are on board, it is critical that the employer-employee relationship continues to be a ‘fair exchange’ for all. It’s a delicate balancing act, one that we can support you to maintain: What we know is that every organisation is different in many different ways, and a one-size fits all approach to performance is rarely successful. It’s a combination of:
- Clear strategic goal-setting aligned to business objectives
- Developing an effective and consistent goal-setting and communication ‘drumbeat’
- Developing a culture of Accountability and Transparency
- Real-time feedback, development conversations and coaching framework
- Increasing conversational intelligence through regular performance reflections
- Early prediction of dis-engagement and under-performance
At Optimum, we have developed our own proprietary combination of know-how and technology to ensure performance is optimised.
Start with our Talent Strategy Needs Analysis.
The most cost-effective way to ensure your workplace attracts and retains the best people is to do the important things really well. We can help you to identify your biggest improvement opportunities immediately.
+61 7 3228 8400