The role of administration and office support professionals is vital for the smooth running of a business or organisation. With a combination of technical and communication skills they can work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders. This is the reason why administration and support personnel staff are high in demand.
The Administration and Office Support roles we recruit for come in all shapes and sizes. From one-day Receptionist temp jobs to permanent Contracts Administrators, we at Optimum Consulting can cover many types of office roles:
- An executive assistant is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in the company. He/she also provides administrative assistance tasks such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, performing minor accounting duties, among others.
- A receptionist welcomes visitors, maintains security and telecommunications systems, delivers exceptional customer service assistance, and more.
Customer Service & Call Centre
- A customer service and call centre role answers inbound calls as well as performs outbound calls. He/she responds to the needs of the customers and provides personalised service according to customer needs.
- Contracts administration is responsible for the developing, interpreting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts on behalf of the organisation.
- Office manager is responsible for making sure that the office is running smoothly and overseeing all administrative support tasks.
- Document Controller is responsible for making sure that accurate information is being distributed throughout the organisation.
- Technical Writers prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents.
Need expert advice on recruitment trends?
Our consultants have a wide range of knowledge when it comes to hiring trends, salaries, job titles and the recruitment market in general. If you want to know more about hiring administration and office support staff for your business, we can help.
Start with our Talent Strategy Needs Analysis.
The most cost-effective way to ensure your workplace attracts and retains the best people is to do the important things really well. We can help you to identify your biggest improvement opportunities immediately.
+61 7 3228 8400