Whether your business is looking for transport and logistics supervisors and managers, or building a team for a freight yard or warehouse, or simply needing experienced drivers, we, at Optimum Consulting, have the recruitment expertise to help you.
We have recruitment specialists that understand the nature of the supply chain, logistics and manufacturing industry in Australia. We have the capability of dealing with and understanding the complexities of licensing, salaries, and recruitment trends in this field.
Whether you are looking for temp, contract and even permanent recruitment across Supply Chain, Logistics, and Manufacturing, we can help you find:
Supply Chain Specialists
- Supply chain specialists manage the product development, monitor inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee other day-to-day supply chain logistics of the company or the organisation.
- Logistics specialists or logistics specialists coordinators are responsible for overseeing the supply chain for company products from the manufacturing process through to the storage and product orders.
Procurement & Category Management Specialists
- Procurement and category management specialists evaluate and compare products and services to determine which is the best that meets the organisation’s needs. They are also responsible for obtaining goods at the right cost in which the company will achieve profitability.
- Production managers are responsible for overseeing a company’s production processes to ensure that they stay within the budget and enhance efficiencies. They are also responsible in finding ways to improve the company’s or the organisation’s production processes and structures.
- Warehouse managers supervise all the activities in the facility. This involves overseeing team performance, receiving and shipping of goods, as well as ensuring the efficiency of the organised storage.
- Maintenance managers head the maintenance department. They supervise the whole company’s maintenance operations and processes. They are also involved in budget creation and tracking of expenses for the leadership team to review.
Need expert advice on recruitment trends?
Our consultants have a wide range of knowledge when it comes to hiring trends, salaries, job titles and the recruitment market in general. If you want to know more about our supply chain, logistics and manufacturing recruitment capabilities, simply contact us.
Start with our Talent Strategy Needs Analysis.
The most cost-effective way to ensure your workplace attracts and retains the best people is to do the important things really well. We can help you to identify your biggest improvement opportunities immediately.
+61 7 3228 8400